SUPERB VILLA 8P IN THE HILLS OF THE VAR
Surface : 210 m² • Plot of land : 3350 m²
• At the gates of one of the villages listed among the most beautiful in France, a real favorite for this beautiful 8-room villa of 210 m2 with magnificent views of the hills and sea view. South facing on a plot of 3350m2 with 73 olive trees ensure sufficient oil production in the home. Ideal for family.
This property is nestled in a green and quiet, a real paradise to cut the world after a day of work or for holidays as a second home.
The main house consists of a large living room on two levels of about 60 m2, a closed kitchen Provencal style, 4 bedrooms with plenty of storage space, a bathroom with toilet and a shower room with separate toilet.
On the ground floor a separate 3-room apartment of 60 m2 attached to the house. It consists of a large living room of about 35 m2 with open kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with separate toilet.
A large heated mosaic pool; a pool of fresh water with water lilies to feed the irrigation system and a large garage of 60 m2 complete this property.
Heating with heat pump
Freehold, no charges, property taxes 1897 € / year.
€ 735,000, including 5% buyer's fees.
- Rooms : 8 rooms
- Surface : 210 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Heat pump, Individual
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South East West North
- View : Hills Sea
- Built in : 1987
- Renovation year : 2016
- Availability : Free
- 1 House (150 m²)
- 1 Outbuilding (60 m²)
- 1 Garage (60 m²)
- 1 Land (3350 m²)
- 2 Living-rooms (60 m², 30 m²)
- 6 Bedrooms (14 m²)
- 1 Terrace (65 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Internet • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Swimming pool
Shops • Primary school • Town centre • Supermarket • Day care • Highway • Lake • On main road
- 700,000 € fees not included
- 5 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 35,000 €
- Property tax : 1,897 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: