SEILLANS, RARISSIME LOT OF STONE HOUSES 8p IN CALM WITH 8200m2 OF PLOT
Surface : 190 m² • Plot of land : 8200 m²
• Seillans, In the Var countryside, in a plot of 8200m2 very rare lot of 2 stone houses of 1700, with great development potential and part to restore.
The first house already renovated consists of a living room / kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom with walk-in shower.
The second partly renovated house with great development potential with 6p to exploit.
Possibility to enlarge by 30% a stone barn with a surface of 260m2 to restore fully complete this property.
Excellent product for investor or guest house.
Freehold, no charges, low land.
424.000 € including 6% Included Acquisition charge fees. No proceedings in progress.
- Rooms : 8 rooms
- Surface : 190 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South North
- View : Countryside Greenery
- Built in : 1700
- Availability : Free
- 2 Living-rooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Land (8200 m²)
Air-conditioning • Double glazing
Town centre • Highway • Lake
- 400,000 € fees not included
- 6 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 24,000 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: