GRASSE - EXCEPTIONAL ARCHITECT PROPERTY
Surface : 395 m² • Plot of land : 8612 m²
• The property consists of a famous architect villa 'Jacques Couëlle', nicknamed "the architect of the billionaires", construction of the years 1975/1980, raised one floor and with a part in the basement, swimming pool, tennis, outbuildings and garage.
The property has an area of 395 m2 Habitable.
It consists of 10 rooms on 2 levels, many outbuildings, and has a swimming pool and a tennis court, all on a flat plot of 8.600 m2 with open views
This property with its characteristic architecture will delight lovers and connoisseurs.
Authenticity at the appointment, you will travel just by living.
Buyer's fees of 4.8% included. 1 489 000 €
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 395 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, Individual
- Orientation : East West South
- Built in : 1980
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (8612 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Garage
- 1 Pool house
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Maintenance room
- 1 Patio
Fireplace • Car port • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Swimming pool • Tennis court • Intercom • Electric gate
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- 1,420,002 € fees not included
- 4.859 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 68,998 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: